Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Norwich - Robinsons

Collwing

Collwing

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We have just picked up our new Cali Ocean yesterday from these guys we dealt with Martin Skipp purchased a pre reg with 41 miles ! The whole sales process was brilliant Martin didn't pressure us in anyway sent videos answered my question (of which there were many) The price was a big draw but I was very happy with the service Martin knows his stuff handover was detailed I would definitely recommend even though we had nearly 4hrs on various trains to get there!!!!

Congratulations!! Enjoy.

We have just picked up our new Cali Ocean yesterday from these guys we dealt with Martin Skipp purchased a pre reg with 41 miles ! The whole sales process was brilliant Martin didn't pressure us in anyway sent videos answered my question (of which there were many) The price was a big draw but I was very happy with the service Martin knows his stuff handover was detailed I would definitely recommend even though we had nearly 4hrs on various trains to get there!!!!
I think that's what makes picking up a California so exciting - a long tortuous trip by public transport to get there and then a Luxurious drive back in your new California - pinching yourself every few miles to make sure you're not dreaming.

Glad you had a good experience with them, they are my local dealership, Martin is a nice guy but I do find him a little unprofessional at times, could do with being a bit more prepared, having said that we did have a nice handover and he went through everything with us which was good. Only downside one they day was when I fell out with the other salesman when he got very uptight over the table strap which he insisted didn’t exist, Martin hadn’t been on his Cali course at that point so wasn’t sure what I was talking about but the other guy was very vocal over it until I proved him wrong
Anyway hope you enjoy your New Cali

I think that's what makes picking up a California so exciting - a long tortuous trip by public transport to get there and then a Luxurious drive back in your new California - pinching yourself every few miles to make sure you're not dreaming.
Yes that was the one trains were delayed yet as soon as we saw our car all that was forgotten we purchased it together and while Martin nipped off to fill up with diesel we were eating free biscuits pinching ourselves saying it's really ours

Glad you had a good experience with them, they are my local dealership, Martin is a nice guy but I do find him a little unprofessional at times, could do with being a bit more prepared, having said that we did have a nice handover and he went through everything with us which was good. Only downside one they day was when I fell out with the other salesman when he got very uptight over the table strap which he insisted didn’t exist, Martin hadn’t been on his Cali course at that point so wasn’t sure what I was talking about but the other guy was very vocal over it until I proved him wrong
Anyway hope you enjoy your New Cali
That's funny as I noticed the strap was missing Martin shot off and came back with one in hand and mentioned he'd recently learnt the strap existed!!

But why was it missing in the vehicles eh?...urm? eh??
Is it any good for something else? :D

I bought my Cali when used to live at Norwich. Paid a visit to this dealer and the salesman made nothing but point with his finger to an stack of brochures asking us to pick one... from the chair. Obviously We bought it somewhere else.

We've bought 2 and sold one to Robinsons always been very professional , sorted out our roof corrosion with no problems and any other issues we have had
Would recommend
Dave and Lisa

Can't say that Robinson's Peterborough were so helpful.

Back