Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Not bothering with Britstops anymore

Billy

Billy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I have used Britstops for a few years now but this year I have rarely been asked to supply any proof that I am Britstops member also more often than not other people have been on the site that have just used the search for sites website to find the stopover instead , also that site now has many more free stop overs than Britstops now so I would seriously reconsider when buying next years book as the sites are no longer exclusive

Sadly I have thought the same way for a while. SFS lists so many pub stopovers, including a lot of Britstops.

I still keep the book in the van, it's a nice book to just read, and very handy for those impromptu "see how far I will get before looking" books, but I do find it's niche is disappearing.

I gave up a few years ago never asked for proof of membership and added and deleted site change too quickly and the book is always out of date. So many good websites now with stopovers. Have the confidence now just to ask can we stay. We went badger watching on a farm in Dorset earlier in the year and just asked can we stay after the site closed - no issues. The badger watching was cheaper than a campsite.

Sadly I have thought the same way for a while. SFS lists so many pub stopovers, including a lot of Britstops.

I still keep the book in the van, it's a nice book to just read, and very handy for those impromptu "see how far I will get before looking" books, but I do find it's niche is disappearing.
Erm, what is SFS?

Tom