Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Now or Never (or later)

When people get a PCP is the interest rate fixed?
Some people may be wanting to offload before delivery??

I went through this decision making a year ago, hitting that big 50 I wanted another little adventure that i could do with my kids. Buying new I got a good deal of the list price, a few things thrown in. More than anything I ordered my own specification, the colour, the interior, it was everything I wanted, I went high spec (12K of additions), and it is beautiful, the smell, the upgraded stereo, everything is how I wanted and now it’s all on me. Yes I paid for it, 75K (ish) but I did it in the way I wanted. With the new colours and options it’s part of the journey. The financial impact was something I pondered and went big on the deposit to lower monthly spend, I spoke to my work so I can use it for a “company car” as well. As every these are personal decisions, based on circumstance, especially in this environment. My year long wait was so worth while seeing the smile on my daughter at 7am in the morning, middle of a field in West Sussex, watching Lama’s in the next field, priceless. I ordered the 6.1 Beach, with pull out cooker and the two double beds. I wanted bed space rather than the cooking and cupboards, being long term campers we have all the gas cookers and everything you could want to add to it.

A62C8C15-1179-4898-91D8-FD38261D699A.jpeg

An energy shortfall this winter would impact not only households but also industry, which could delay production again. Other events could crop up, say something in Taiwan that impacts semiconductor deliveries.

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

Update: After much deliberation I decided not to buy the van from Breeze and today placed an order via DTD for a new Ocean with my spec. That way I save close to £8K which I can now spend on Holidays until my new van arrives and Cali Accrssories. Fingers crossed for a speedy delivery & thanks to all who replied to my post.

Back