Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Now we have it !

Oceandrive2023

Oceandrive2023

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Morning All,
We collected our new Ocean on Friday ! ( Thanks to the Jamie/Tom and the team at Breeze ) We opted for one with the 204PS Engine in Ascot Grey with art velour seating, rear shower, larger fuel tank, safe box, comfort sleeping mattress and 4 keys. We then used Motura in Ferndown Dorset to fit a Leighton Vans front splitter and rear tailgate spoiler with all gloss black grilles and the "dog bone " lower grille together with Riviera 18" Alloys in bronze and Michelin Cross Climate 2's . Very pleased with their work as they have fitted many of these kits to Transporters/Cali's . We have left the suspension as standard for now. Appreciate these bits are not to everyone's taste but we just wanted to individualise our Cali as many others do . Although we hired a Cali twice from Breeze whilst waiting for delivery ,which was actually just under 3 months, there is nothing like owning one and we feel very fortunate to do so! We will use this also as a Daily as I sold my car ( a C7 Audi RS6 Performance hence why we went for the 204 PS !) Very impressed with how the Cali Drives and now we have the fun bit of planning trips and getting to know it.
We will of course be monitoring the pop top.
Thank you to everyone on here who has provided such invaluable knowledge and tips on things to purchase etc. A Brilliant Forum!
Look forward to meeting others on here in due course.
James

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

IMG_4254.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Morning All,
We collected our new Ocean on Friday ! ( Thanks to the Jamie/Tom and the team at Breeze ) We opted for one with the 204PS Engine in Ascot Grey with art velour seating, rear shower, larger fuel tank, safe box, comfort sleeping mattress and 4 keys. We then used Motura in Ferndown Dorset to fit a Leighton Vans front splitter and rear tailgate spoiler with all gloss black grilles and the "dog bone " lower grille together with Riviera 18" Alloys in bronze and Michelin Cross Climate 2's . Very pleased with their work as they have fitted many of these kits to Transporters/Cali's . We have left the suspension as standard for now. Appreciate these bits are not to everyone's taste but we just wanted to individualise our Cali as many others do . Although we hired a Cali twice from Breeze whilst waiting for delivery ,which was actually just under 3 months, there is nothing like owning one and we feel very fortunate to do so! We will use this also as a Daily as I sold my car ( a C7 Audi RS6 Performance hence why we went for the 204 PS !) Very impressed with how the Cali Drives and now we have the fun bit of planning trips and getting to know it.
We will of course be monitoring the pop top.
Thank you to everyone on here who has provided such invaluable knowledge and tips on things to purchase etc. A Brilliant Forum!
Look forward to meeting others on here in due course.
James

View attachment 116094

View attachment 116095

View attachment 116096

View attachment 116097

View attachment 116098

View attachment 116099

View attachment 116100
She’s a beauty! Love it.

Ascot & gloss black is a great combo - this is ours (still undecided on what wheels to go for).

20230819_175428.jpg

Nice !Yes it definitely works well with gloss black . We decided no bigger than 18" on standard suspension. Think we will sell the 17"Woodstocks that ours came with. Good luck with your search !

Very very nice indeed
It is often the little things that count, and I reckon that the flash of red on the grill is an eye catching feature to an already awesome looking van.

Stunning! You said just under 3 months .. did you order it in August? (We did, but I’m being told we don’t even have a build date yet )

Awesome looking van, we ordered from breeze end sept still no build date :-( Same colour & same spec as you bar the shower, safe & mattress. Loving the mods you have had done.

Awesome looking van, we ordered from breeze end sept still no build date :-( Same colour & same spec as you bar the shower, safe & mattress. Loving the mods you have had done.
Thank you ! Hope you get yours soon too !

Cant stop looking at the red detailing... is this a standard part or did you have it painted?

We had Motura paint ours as we only wanted one in red. However those parts of the grill are apparently easy to remove and swap out for various different pre coloured one eg: as per Transporter HQ

Ascot & gloss black is a great combo - this is ours (still undecided on what wheels to go for).

View attachment 116105
Personal preference, but for me I would want to break up the expanse of black plastic with some trim - chrome or red maybe. Also, I would use the wheels until the tyres have worn and then look at changing them. By then you will really appreciate the new ones!

Lovely looking Cali. Photos taken at Sandbanks I believe.

Those are some wide tyres. Whats the width? Any rubbing issues at full turn?

Those are some wide tyres. Whats the width? Any rubbing issues at full turn?
It may be my Photography using 0.5x on the iPhone that made them look super wide on one picture . They are 255/45 R18 Michelin Cross Climate 2

awesome van one of the best ive seen.Enjoy..

We had Motura paint ours as we only wanted one in red. However those parts of the grill are apparently easy to remove and swap out for various different pre coloured one eg: as per Transporter HQ
Hey,.. did you have to reuse your Silver VW badge - these look as though they don’t come with one?

Hey,.. did you have to reuse your Silver VW badge - these look as though they don’t come with one?
Hi,
Yes we reused our VW Badge as we wanted to keep that look. If you look at Leighton Vans site they have options of Badgeless Grill also.