Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hired one, loved it . Now ordered one !

Oceandrive2023

Oceandrive2023

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Hello All ! We are based in Poole, Dorset. Been thinking about a California/Motorhome for a while. Hired an Ocean from Breeze Portsmouth (the one in attached pic and Avatar which was just registered with 17 miles on the clock) Had heavy rain on the first night but loved sitting inside with wine etc. Next day was lovely and sunny so we got to experience so different facets and try all the toys. We loved it and have now ordered a new one from Breeze Poole. Delivery expected now early Nov. Really looking forward to it and thanks to all on here for posting such useful. information . We have gone for Ascot Grey. 205PS. external shower, bed extension, 80Ltr tank, art velour seating, 4 keys, lockable storage.
James
FullSizeRender.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpeg

Like your new residential address, Ocean Drive.

Brilliant.

Notice any leaks through the poptop. I assume its a MY23 with only delivery miles.

Thanks ! It took a while to come up with something !

Brilliant.

Notice any leaks through the poptop. I assume its a MY23 with only delivery miles.
No leaks whatsoever. It was MY23 . Very impressed considering the weather!

Oddly the shower is not shown on the configurator at the moment. Did you dealer indicate any problems ordering it?

Oddly the shower is not shown on the configurator at the moment. Did you dealer indicate any problems ordering it?
Hi,
Interesting. No indication from Breeze .
We have the below listed on our order .
EBS:II6 - Cupboard In Graphite Grey Wt Outdr Cnctn

Congrats on the new vehicle and you'll have to excuse the interest in the leaks (or lack of); it's become a bit of a hot topic.

Was the rain with the pop roof up and I don't suppose you noticed where the rain was hitting (e.g. front, sides, back etc..)?

Cheers

Congrats on the new vehicle and you'll have to excuse the interest in the leaks (or lack of); it's become a bit of a hot topic.

Was the rain with the pop roof up and I don't suppose you noticed where the rain was hitting (e.g. front, sides, back etc..)?

Cheers
Post 5

Yes I did read that bit, but the direction and nature of the rain is quite important - most cases it's the front of the bellows that leaks, so if the rain comes with a wind from behind the van then the front will see little if any rain hit it.

Cheers
Many thanks! I can see there are pages of it . We did have the pop roof up and I would say the rain was coming in more toward the rear and side aspects of the Cali

Hello All ! We are based in Poole, Dorset. Been thinking about a California/Motorhome for a while. Hired an Ocean from Breeze Portsmouth (the one in attached pic and Avatar which was just registered with 17 miles on the clock) Had heavy rain on the first night but loved sitting inside with wine etc. Next day was lovely and sunny so we got to experience so different facets and try all the toys. We loved it and have now ordered a new one from Breeze Poole. Delivery expected now early Nov. Really looking forward to it and thanks to all on here for posting such useful. information . We have gone for Ascot Grey. 205PS. external shower, bed extension, 80Ltr tank, art velour seating, 4 keys, lockable storage.
James
View attachment 112306
View attachment 112307
:cheers

art velours. i was thinking to go for then when i ordered my new van.Didnt like the original factory material when i went to look at a van at the vw showroom. In the end i decided to get leather seats fitted didnt cost much more than the art velours.So happy i did takes the inside of the van to a new level..

thumbnail_IMG_1706.jpg

Those leather seats look great. I can’t believe you can’t get leather trim as an option on the California. I’m pretty certain you get leather trim on the Caravelle people carrier. My Cali came with some seat covers already fitted. They are that good I didn’t even know they were seat covers for the first 2 weeks of ownership.