Ocean Commotion

Virgil van Bike

Virgil van Bike

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi All,

My first post !:bananadance2

So, I ordered a T6.1 Ocean in indium grey with a few extras from Liverpool VW, the week before lockdown, expected build week 20.

Was originally going for a conversion, but after chatting to a mate over a few Christmas pints, and having a tour of his cali the following morning, was ‘converted’, and bang went another £25k – cheers Paul!

Original plan was a few festivals this summer, and purchased an Outdoor Revolution Movelite 3 awning at the Birmingham C&C show. Thought process being if I had an awning, I’d have to purchase a van! Plus, as I showed interest on the VW stand at the show, I’ve got a free bike rack thrown in.

Bad news is, build delayed until week 29. Good news is, looks like I’ll save approx. £1,000 on VED, and got in just before the prices are going up.

Been reading the forum here for a while, and picked up plenty of knowledge and tips, so thanks all for that, although what’s become clear is that the investment is continual! Quick question – is there still a discount for members with Jackyards seat covers? I’m sorely tempted!

I'll post pics once it's on the drive, oh and update my avatar!

Cheers!

Welcome on board COC .. ha ha! You are not the only one who bought the cart before the horse. These sleepless nights may not be easy until the vehicle is on the drive ... but reading this forum will keep you more than busy.

A warm welcome once again and stay safe.

Enjoy.

Welcome on board COC .. ha ha! You are not the only one who bought the cart before the horse. These sleepless nights may not be easy until the vehicle is on the drive ... but reading this forum will keep you more than busy.

A warm welcome once again and stay safe.

Enjoy.

Cheers!
Hopefully the delivery date doesn’t slip further!