Best VW California Dedicated Forum by Miles :)

1. NEXT CLUB MEETS
    Devon Afternoon Meet 23rd March ** This weekend ** Details Here
    Derbyshire Afternoon Meet - 30th March Details Here
    Gloucester Weekend Meet - 17-19 May Details Here

Dismiss Notice

Ocean double bench seat covers

Discussion in 'Seat Covers' started by Pips Dad, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Pips Dad

Pips Dad

Transmission:
    Auto
    Vehicle:
    T6 Ocean 150
    Year:
    Can anyone tell me where I can purchase an Inka double bench seat cover for my 6 month old Ocean?
    I mistakenly bought just the front seat covers thinking I would not need the ones for the rear bench seat and I now find no one seems to sell just the rear for the Cali.
    I can get one that looks similar advertised for the T6 transporter, but will it fit my Ocean that has differences in the base and seat belt mounts?

2. gvick

gvick

Transmission:
    Auto
    Vehicle:
    T6 Cali On Order
    Year:
    H
    @Pips Dad you can get them on eBay but I’ve only ever seen the full set ie fronts and rear bench together for £125.
    Alternatively try Jackyards they come well recommended on the forum - they are bespoke and pricey but you get what you pay for :thumb

3. Pips Dad

Pips Dad

Transmission:
    Auto
    Vehicle:
    T6 Ocean 150
    Year:
    Thanks for your suggestion.
    Jackyards are far too expensive and gaudy for my taste. The Inka front seat covers were vastly cheaper and did the job perfectly satisfactorily for my use.
    It’s just a pity I made the mistake of only ordering the front covers thinking I would get the rear bench cover if needed.
    Someone at Inka said they would try and get me just the rear Bench covers but they did not call me back.
    Il keep looking I guess.