Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ocean double bench seat covers

P

Pips Dad

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase an Inka double bench seat cover for my 6 month old Ocean?
I mistakenly bought just the front seat covers thinking I would not need the ones for the rear bench seat and I now find no one seems to sell just the rear for the Cali.
I can get one that looks similar advertised for the T6 transporter, but will it fit my Ocean that has differences in the base and seat belt mounts?

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase an Inka double bench seat cover for my 6 month old Ocean?
I mistakenly bought just the front seat covers thinking I would not need the ones for the rear bench seat and I now find no one seems to sell just the rear for the Cali.
I can get one that looks similar advertised for the T6 transporter, but will it fit my Ocean that has differences in the base and seat belt mounts?
H
@Pips Dad you can get them on eBay but I’ve only ever seen the full set ie fronts and rear bench together for £125.
Alternatively try Jackyards they come well recommended on the forum - they are bespoke and pricey but you get what you pay for :thumb

Thanks for your suggestion.
Jackyards are far too expensive and gaudy for my taste. The Inka front seat covers were vastly cheaper and did the job perfectly satisfactorily for my use.
It’s just a pity I made the mistake of only ordering the front covers thinking I would get the rear bench cover if needed.
Someone at Inka said they would try and get me just the rear Bench covers but they did not call me back.
Il keep looking I guess.

We have unused brand up seat cover in moonrock grey like a second skin cover

Mark,
Thanks for your reply. My front covers. Are made by Inka so I guess yours are a lot more expensive and would not match (not so bothered about this)
How much would you be asking for the double cover?

Mark,
Thanks for your reply. My front covers. Are made by Inka so I guess yours are a lot more expensive and would not match (not so bothered about this)
How much would you be asking for the double cover?
Hi it’s sold now sorry

Are the Brandrup rear seat covers sold?

Back