Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ocean Newbies

L

Lorri

T6 204 Ocean
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
We are from Essex and We've had our Silver Ocean 2.0 auto for a few months now. Only had days out in "him" so far getting used to all the buttons and stuff.
Hubby does most of the driving but I am getting more and more likely to grab the keys first
Have brought "him" a few bits and bobs and we're looking forward to plenty of weekends away now the Boys don't particularly want to come away with Mum & Dad anymore. Even tho one of them has already asked when he can borrow "Him"

We have two boys too. The younger has made the same enquiry as one of yours! We've only had our Cali for three months so for the time being our answer was a "No". He lives in Bristol and we are in the WEst Midlands so isn't an issue just yet......
Anyway whatever just go and enjoy your new found life!
Oh and before I forget, Welcome :welcome

I've got a 17 yr old. He doesn't want to come in the van - not sure why! I bet once he passes his driving test and later when he comes back from uni he'll be begging to borrow The Hamster as we plan to move areas and if he wants to visit his friends back home he'll either have to book a hotel or take the van! Not sure I'll let him though ...... we've got a large selection of tents I may point him in the direction of .....

Hi Lorri and welcome :D

My dear, sweet little boys would love to get their hands on Albert :sad

One dear little boy would also like to leave his children with Granny whilst he disappears into the sunset with his wife for a weekend away in Albert. :sad

Granny of course can't wait for the day when she can take two grandchildren away camping leaving her two dear little boys (both 46) the empty garage to play in,

We have two boys too. The younger has made the same enquiry as one of yours! We've only had our Cali for three months so for the time being our answer was a "No". He lives in Bristol and we are in the WEst Midlands so isn't an issue just yet......
Anyway whatever just go and enjoy your new found life!
Oh and before I forget, Welcome :welcome
Hi. Thanks for the Welcome. Yes this is Mum & Dads definitely a No for quite a while.

Hi Lorri and welcome :D

My dear, sweet little boys would love to get their hands on Albert :sad

One dear little boy would also like to leave his children with Granny whilst he disappears into the sunset with his wife for a weekend away in Albert. :sad

Granny of course can't wait for the day when she can take two grandchildren away camping leaving her two dear little boys (both 46) the empty garage to play in,