Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Ok people.
Had the Cali for 1 month and 700 miles.
Mostly 20-30mile journies
One 80 mile run

Mpg ranged from 28mpg - 45mpg
I’ve soon realised mpg is very low 28mpg if you travel above 70mph or the DPf is regenerating.

Only issue is our porta Potti is too tall for rear shelf so guess a smaller one is needed.
I will pop up to caravan show on Wednesday to look at inflatable driveaway awn , solar panels and seat covers.

Overall very happy and impressed , here’s to many trips starting with new forest for shakedown in Easter weekend .

Tom

You need to higher the shelf to fit the PP cube (335 ?) under the sink.
Drill four new holes a few cm obove the existingones

As James said - I thought the T6 came with the hole pre-drilled to raise the shelf brackets.

700 miles is nowhere near run in. By 10k you will be amazed at how much better the mpg is.

I’ve owned my Cali for a similar length of time but am only getting obout 25 mpg. On 4 full tanks I’ve been getting about 530 miles each. It’s got 53000 on the clock so should be run in. Maybe I’m a bit fast on motorway and it hilly round here. What else am I doing wrong? Thankyou.

I’ve owned my Cali for a similar length of time but am only getting obout 25 mpg. On 4 full tanks I’ve been getting about 530 miles each. It’s got 53000 on the clock so should be run in. Maybe I’m a bit fast on motorway and it hilly round here. What else am I doing wrong? Thankyou.

Just looking at your MPG and the amount of miles per tank, do you have the optional larger 80l tank?

Driving too fast lol
My one struggles if I travel at over 70mph and if you do too many short journeys the mpg isn’t good because Dpd wants to keep regenerating which uses loads of fuel.
I have used my Cali for 20 mile runs so far and very few short town runs, on recent trip to taxi daughter from ayles to MK one night , this was a total of 102 miles in 25mike journeys each way , I averaged 37.2mpg but following day the Cali decides to regen while I’m doing short run and didn’t see 25mpg av.

Theres something wrong with your maths? 530 miles even if you used every drop of fuel in the biggest available 80 litre tank works out at 30mpg

Just looking at your MPG and the amount of miles per tank, do you have the optional larger 80l tank?
Yes it’s the larger tank. It takes even more than 80 litres. I think 86 when nearly empty.

And I thought mine was good getting 34/35 on over all long term mpg (on no.2 monitor)

Alan

Yes it’s the larger tank. It takes even more than 80 litres. I think 86 when nearly empty.

Are you sure - 80L is the biggest available available tank, standard on the T5 & an option instead of the 70L on a T6.

I ran my 80L tank to very nearly dry (the MFD was showing zero range). The tank took a smidgen over 80L.
7b12ec9a670529f4d08bb5762ddc4efc.jpg

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu