Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ordered my 3seater Beach :)

We ordered our beach on 3rd March and we have been told that it’s a June build for July delivery
We ordered 1st week of Jan 2020 and told by the dealer in early Feb that it was a build week of 23. So I can't understand how orders place in March and Feb have been allotted an earlier build week. Great if you can get delivery that quick, hopefully, beaches are being built quicker and we may get a earlier delivery date.
We have added, aux heater, and rear tinted window and two-tone paint
already sold our T25 so we are vanless at the moment, not that we can go anywhere with the lockdown.

We ordered 1st week of Jan 2020 and told by the dealer in early Feb that it was a build week of 23. So I can't understand how orders place in March and Feb have been allotted an earlier build week. Great if you can get delivery that quick, hopefully, beaches are being built quicker and we may get a earlier delivery date.
We have added, aux heater, and rear tinted window and two-tone paint
already sold our T25 so we are vanless at the moment, not that we can go anywhere with the lockdown.
As far as I understand has to do with which dealer you purchase from, they all get different allocations, so one I spoke to still had allocations for June and another had none till September

Have you any update on delivery your Beach,
So I was told build week 9 and that was actually brought forward to build week 8. Thought I would have it end of March but it’s been delayed at the Port!! It was supposed to be going on a boat 6th or 16th April... fingers crossed for end of April

Have you any update on delivery your Beach,
Have you got yours ?

My 3 seat beach camper was ordered mid november for uk delivery. It is in the uk and I should have pick up 1st March or soon after.
I am looking at after market wrap to get two tone. Not confirmed as yet but in conversation with the guy who did my window tints on my Ocean 5 years ago and he also does wraps.
Hopefully yours will be on it’s way soon...
Did you get your van wrapped ?

Did you get your van wrapped ?
Not yet. The guy who I asked to do it (did my T6 window tints and about to do the T6.1 windows), has been having some personal difficulties so all a bit delayed. Plus he is not keen on ‘cutting’ a wrap on the vehicle.
I’ll be seeing him this week to discuss other options. I could end up just doing a clear wrap or going elsewhere for a two tone bottom half wrap.

So I was told build week 9 and that was actually brought forward to build week 8. Thought I would have it end of March but it’s been delayed at the Port!! It was supposed to be going on a boat 6th or 16th April... fingers crossed for end of April

Have you got yours ?
No update being told by dealer build week 23

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Have you got yours ?
Great you'll have your van for the summer. Hope you wont have to wait much longer.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

is it tomorrow Yet ?

let the dog see the rabbit :thumb