Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ordered new California beach this morning

Hi, firstly congratulations. I also await delivery and, as is perhaps quite understandable bearing in mind it's an expensive long term purchase, had one of those questioning moments not long after signing the order.

In my experience, that soon went away and you won't be able to resist dipping in to the forum and planning how you will use your camper. Although I have a few months to wait I now have nothing but a real urge to get out and about in it. IMO the benefits will far exceed the costs.

We are all different but I would wager that in a few weeks, once you get the commitment into perspective, you will be itching to get delivery. Good luck.

Hi , welcome and congrats on your purchase....
Sure you did the right thing , there's not a single one on here thats gonna doubt that!
The wait will pay off in the end!

Welcome - we too thought about it for ages - a good 18 months or so. However we took the plunge and now have our T6 Beach which we love. No regrets. Spend some time thinking about trips you will take and plan those. You will enjoy. All the best.

Congratulations on your order! We ordered our T6 Beach 5 weeks ago, certainly not regretting it but have been planning trips and places to go, reading the forums and generally preparing for Cali life (when it eventually arrives)! Also adding the odd option to the order in between :confused:

Thanks for the positive replies. My doubt has now gone and I am now looking forward to owning and having a lot of fun with the new California beach.Even though it won't be till 2017. I wish you all well. Those who have got them and those like me who will have to learn to be patient until it comes. I will use the forum to learn more about this iconic vehicle from people who know more than me.

I have had my T5 beach for a year now and absolutely love it. It is a lot of money but it has been a life changer for me as it is more than just transport, it is whatever you need it to be.

Welcome and enjoy waiting: it pays off! I love my van every single minute!