Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Our Cali Ocean finally arrived

So nice! The wait was worth it one presumes... :)

Congrats Hulio,

lovely photos

your face will be hurting by tomorrow as the grin will not subside for a while yet

looks fab - love seeing everybody's new Calis - cant wait to share pics of mine - enjoy:)

So Jelly. I gotta wait until Sept 2021 at the earliest. I've not even sat in a Cali yet since we don't get them in the US.

Nice! My indium grey & Woodstock’s is sitting at Emden waiting for a boat to bring it over, just the 10 months since ordering! Can imagine how cuffed you are!

Nice! My indium grey & Woodstock’s is sitting at Emden waiting for a boat to bring it over, just the 10 months since ordering! Can imagine how cuffed you are!
10 months, ouch! Mine was 48 weeks. I really, really hope you get yours before Christmas. :thumb

(Why so long?)

10 months, ouch! Mine was 48 weeks. I really, really hope you get yours before Christmas. :thumb

(Why so long?)

Yep my summer of fun has turned into a Xmas pressie! No idea why the delay was so long, didn’t get a build week until 46. Never got any sense out of the dealer what caused the delay, but until I started shouting nothing happened, even though I had an order number.

You had a 48 week wait??

(Why so long?)
Was told demand has skyrocketed since T7 spy shots released (jk) and staycations has become the new buzzword.

Nice happy for you, what was the specs you need to add it in your profile since you are no longer looking to buy :) hopefully I can officially join the owners club in the next few weeks.

10 months! Is that a record? You must be overchuffed!

Lovely, same as we have ordered - Indium, woodstocks, wood effect floor and ArtVelours too !

What colour roof bellows have you gone for? If they are red then it really will be an identical twin!

More photos in full daylight please!!

Lovely, same as we have ordered - Indium, woodstocks, wood effect floor and ArtVelours too !

What colour roof bellows have you gone for? If they are red then it really will be an identical twin!

More photos in full daylight please!!
Went for the grey bellows so could be twins but not identical !!!

Do they all come with a yellow arrow on the bumper or are you just pointing out a failure in the pre-delivery check?
Even though I'm an owner, I can't get too enthusiastic as they are not exactly rare, but I can appreciate the buzz of expectation from order to delivery.

Back