Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Outside table storage space query.

Pete M

Pete M

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Just noticed a large long space with elastic straps behind the outside table door storage ...... am I short of an item or is it just a generic storage space?

Just storage space...Out of interest what do people keep in there? I currently don't use mine.

Just storage space...Out of interest what do people keep in there? I currently don't use mine.
Spare rubbish bags, Popaloo replacement bags. In fact anything that will fit as long as not too rigid as table pushes onto the elastic strap probably to stop it rattling.

The table in the sliding door has some storage space behind it.
The little elastic cords look like they should hold something specific? Is there an official accessory that goes in there?

What do you store behind your table?

The little elastic cords look like they should hold something specific? Is there an official accessory that goes in there?

What do you store behind your table?

View attachment 45323
Nothing specific. We have a plastic/oil cloth table cover for the table behind it.

The elastic cords are to keep the table pushed back inside, making it hook up firmly against the metal clamp. If the cords would not be there, there would be 1 more rattle or squeek.

Back