Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

outwell wolfburg 380 air

R

RubyCoast2021

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Does anyone have any experience with this awning? I don't seem to see it mentioned anywhere but it looks like a good option for the Cali, having the option to attach the tunnel to either side.

Did you get this Awning? I’m going to be getting one next week…

Did you get this Awning? I’m going to be getting one next week…
Yes I did. We have only used it once, but I have nothing against it. We bought a smaller awning that suits us better for short stays i.e. 2 or 3 nights.

It is pretty big and only just fits under the bed extension when packed, but I guess they are all like that. Easy to pitch (only done it once!). I did blow a door zipper but possibly had it under too much tension, and it went back together fine.

IMG_8360.jpg

Whats type is your other awning as currently looking for a drive away, as need a little more space when parked up for a few nights.

Yes I did. We have only used it once, but I have nothing against it. We bought a smaller awning that suits us better for short stays i.e. 2 or 3 nights.

It is pretty big and only just fits under the bed extension when packed, but I guess they are all like that. Easy to pitch (only done it once!). I did blow a door zipper but possibly had it under too much tension, and it went back together fine.

View attachment 113608
Looks great …We ended up with the Bremburg - did it come with a pump? https://www.campingworld.co.uk/Mobi...urg-Air-Drive-Away-Awning-2023/m-m-33081.aspx

Back