Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Owner of old lady Cali

L

laurafcam

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi. I'm the loving owner of an original 2006 California. She was my ex husband's baby but I inherited her when we split, so she's now all mine. She's getting a bit demanding on upkeep these days, so I'm hoping to find lots of answers and suggestions on here!

:welcome
let’s see some photos of the old lady

Hi. I'm the loving owner of an original 2006 California. She was my ex husband's baby but I inherited her when we split, so she's now all mine. She's getting a bit demanding on upkeep these days, so I'm hoping to find lots of answers and suggestions on here!
Good morning Laura, there is lots of helpful information on here, and if you cant find it ask.

I’m afraid like any vehicle that’s 15 years old you are going to have to spend money on it. Makes no difference if it’s been serviced by VW or your local garage or by a good home mechanic the parts still wear out and at some point need replacing.. Is there anything specific that is bothering you?