Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Paid for ad, took payment but can't access to add details

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Sadly we have decided to sell our 2015 VW California SE 180 (beige) with extras and only 3250 miles. But the system took our payment and now doesn't recognise us to place the ad with all the details. Can anyone help please?

Do you need to be a VIP member to advertise?

Do you need to be a VIP member to advertise?
Don't think so, as it is a paid for advert. Selling other stuff for free is a VIP privilege though.

Does anyone know who to contact about this, would rather do that then cancel payment with credit card company

I have created a blank add and sent you an edit key

Many thanks for this but big probs with it, won't let us edit email address which is wrong and the submi
Many thanks for this but problems. When we tried to edit email address, it wouldn't let us and then submitted it but the details are not ours i.e. year, colour, asking price etc?

I will resend you an edit key it looks like you entered your email incorrectly
When registering.

Last edited:
Hi Jack, have you got this working now? I can see the blank advert and key resent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We always resolve problems within a few hours (even at weekends) there would never be a need to report us to your credit card company!!

We always resolve problems within a few hours (even at weekends) there would never be a need to report us to your credit card company!!

Especially when the the wrong email address was used doh!

Not very technical, thought there might be a problem with the website and was going to resubmit. Many thanks again for resolving it

Back