Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Parcel Shelf Waterproof Mattress cover

D

dmccarr1

does anybody k now if Inka are still selling the Medium Parcel Shelf Mattress Tailored Waterproof Cover GREY?? i want something for the dog to sit on when she is wet & dirty and the Bandrup option is pretty expensive.

thanks Martin - i should have mentioned i am new to this, just picked up the California yesterday. Can you let me know Nicks email address please?

Anybody know if those one inch roof roof mattress toppers can stay in situe with the roof down? (with apologies for the slight tangent).

If you mean the Zonesleep, yes it can stay up in the roof when down but you need to make sure it is totally flat when closing the roof.

Thanks Cali Kev. Back to the previous question then. Will the Comfortz one inch topper stay in situe with the roof down :?:

If I was to guess I would say no as its memory foam the zonesleep is unique in its construction
It is a layer of plastic fibres sandwiched between two layers of fabric with breathable air holes
So can fold flatter. I may be wrong but I wouldn't want to try :thumb

I just emailed the inka lot yesterday as I was/ am also after a mattress protector for the Cali rear shelf. I don't want to pay brandrup prices though. Illposton here when I hear from them....

What are their seat covers like? Anyone got them ( inka I mean)?

Back