Patio awning

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Having enjoyed our California’s awning over the last few years, and banished to the garden for eating with friends and family, we decided to invest in a patio awning, 4m wide and 2.5m reach.

It was due to arrive but delivery failed due to incorrect loading. Any ideas how an awning can be incorrectly loaded!?

a946d1d2e66476927120acf00c7d463f.jpg

Having enjoyed our California’s awning over the last few years, and banished to the garden for eating with friends and family, we decided to invest in a patio awning, 4m wide and 2.5m reach.

It was due to arrive but delivery failed due to incorrect loading. Any ideas how an awning can be incorrectly loaded!?

a946d1d2e66476927120acf00c7d463f.jpg
No, but I’ve thought about buying one (a normal Cali one) for my balcony

4 metre length placed transversely and not longitudinally?
4 metre length placed vertically and not longitudinally?
1 metre placed on the truck and 3 metres overhanging?
At least it's not aboard the Ever Given.

”Incorrect loading”..... it was loaded before and now beneath the 4 pallets of bricks..... it’s bent.

”Incorrect loading”..... it was loaded before and now beneath the 4 pallets of bricks..... it’s bent.

That is what I fear.

My hope is that it was loaded onto the wrong truck and went to Lee-on-Sea instead of Lee-on-Quaggy.

It will be well ‘sorted’ by the time you get it.

More exciting than Line of Duty... and if you catch Gogglebox, then the notepad and pen are out trying to solve whodunnit, or whohasit / whereisit...

Probably under a different pallet of bricks by now though.

I chickened out of commenting, would eggspect some foul response.

It's probably at Hengate waiting to go to margate :shocked

These awnings are as rare as hens' teeth.

Maybe it’s cooped up in the back of a van.

Last edited:
Back