Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Peddle lock

G

goapplecalifornia

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Does anyone know if there is a peddle lock that would fit the 6.1?

TVL I believe do them that covers all 3 pedals (manual), not sure if they do one for the DSG yet (2 pedals)

I’m sure there was one for sale on here not long ago

I got one of these for our 6.1 and I’m happy with it. I use it occasionally depending on where we are leaving the van. I always use a steering lock though, since it’s a lot more visible.

I got one of these for our 6.1 and I’m happy with it. I use it occasionally depending on where we are leaving the van. I always use a steering lock though, since it’s a lot more visible.

Thanks for the reply - forgot to say mines a DSG - can't seem to find anything out there

Oops sorry I was wondering how to lock someone from selling stuff.

Thanks for the reply - forgot to say mines a DSG - can't seem to find anything out there
Ooops, sorry that's my fault with some sloppy linking. Ours is DSG too, so we got the DSG version not the manual version I linked previously. Feels like a decent and secure fit and isn't too cumbersome to store - goes on and off in about 30 seconds. My only reservation is that because it's out of sight, damage has probably been done before realising it's there so not great as a deterrent in itself. It does come with window stickers though, but not sure how useful they would be.

Ooops, sorry that's my fault with some sloppy linking. Ours is DSG too, so we got the DSG version not the manual version I linked previously. Feels like a decent and secure fit and isn't too cumbersome to store - goes on and off in about 30 seconds. My only reservation is that because it's out of sight, damage has probably been done before realising it's there so not great as a deterrent in itself. It does come with window stickers though, but not sure how useful they would be.

Many Thanks that's great

Back