Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

USB-C charging Quad lock mag for iPhone

1954BD

1954BD

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi all just got my new Cali, bought a nice quad lock mag charger for my iPhone and got it all mounted nicely and the cable supplied with the quad lock is a usb c out of the charger to a standard USB A, I used an adaptor to plug into the USB c connectors by the drink holder but it will not power it. Any ideas please. I have plugged it into the usb socket behind passenger seat and it all works so so the front usb c outputs only do data they do not power?

Let me know if anyone has any ideas

Thanks

Hi all just got my new Cali, bought a nice quad lock mag charger for my iPhone and got it all mounted nicely and the cable supplied with the quad lock is a usb c out of the charger to a standard USB A, I used an adaptor to plug into the USB c connectors by the drink holder but it will not power it. Any ideas please. I have plugged it into the usb socket behind passenger seat and it all works so so the front usb c outputs only do data they do not power?

Let me know if anyone has any ideas

Thanks

I have the same but got a new 0.5 meter USBc cable. Works great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried a brand new anker usbc to usbc cable and that does not work either

I tried a brand new anker usbc to usbc cable and that does not work either

Seems strange to me. Same with both ports on the van? I had to wiggle mine a bit to create some tension but has been fine since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just tried another brand new Samsung phone USB C to C cable and the mag charger will still not charge

Back