Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

PF Jones - bad experience

BumbleBee19

BumbleBee19

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Our Cali had a tow bar fitted by PF Jones.

We have suffered a water leak that we identified as having been caused by the fact that PF Jones had pushed then roof drain grommet into the cab of the vehicle to root their CANBUS wiring through the bulkhead and in to the cab.

I have now rerouted this cabling, and reinstated the roof drain grommet into the correct position.

This thing happens - but somewhat disappointing was the response from PF Jones when I contacted them to ask if they would like to contribute towards time effort and cost in rectifying their work, drying out carpets etc.

hi there,

i see that the name of the order differs from yours, if you purchased the vehicle with this kit already installed and wasn't yourself that owned the vehicle at the time sadly there is nothing we can do as the warranty isn't transferable from person to person. Apologies for any inconvenience”

I think that’s a poor show.

Anyhow, if you’ve had a tow bar fitted to your Cali and you notice damp carpets, it’s a good thing to check.

Our Cali had a tow bar fitted by PF Jones.

We have suffered a water leak that we identified as having been caused by the fact that PF Jones had pushed then roof drain grommet into the cab of the vehicle to root their CANBUS wiring through the bulkhead and in to the cab.

I have now rerouted this cabling, and reinstated the roof drain grommet into the correct position.

This thing happens - but somewhat disappointing was the response from PF Jones when I contacted them to ask if they would like to contribute towards time effort and cost in rectifying their work, drying out carpets etc.

hi there,

i see that the name of the order differs from yours, if you purchased the vehicle with this kit already installed and wasn't yourself that owned the vehicle at the time sadly there is nothing we can do as the warranty isn't transferable from person to person. Apologies for any inconvenience”

I think that’s a poor show.

Anyhow, if you’ve had a tow bar fitted to your Cali and you notice damp carpets, it’s a good thing to check.
Really lame of them to not warranty their work

Back