Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Picked it up today

CannonDale

CannonDale

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Well picked up my Cali Beach today. During handover I asked if everything was in the vehicle, we then find that someone has taken the chairs from the boot, no worries as they give me another set. I had to ask for the hook up as that was not there. I was under the impression that the car came with a first aid kit and triangle, the dealer said no they don't as it is an extra. OK, I drive home, look in the tool box compartment to find a first aid kit and triangle. I have just been going through the documentation to find the service book is for an ocean and has a different vin number to my cali. After all that I am very happy with it, DSG is a dream to drive.

Brilliant that you have your beach.
Shame that the dealer seems to be unaware of what is included.
Poor on the Service Book...
Good spot on the chairs - I take it the table is there, it is easy to miss it fits so nearly in the sliding door.
Were the front blinds there? The little plug in torch? Flexible lamp?
DSG - yes, I'm a convert to.

Great stuff let the good times roll-on.
DSG is very nice indeed i always had manual cars and loving the way you can drive very relaxed.

Brilliant that you have your beach.
Shame that the dealer seems to be unaware of what is included.
Poor on the Service Book...
Good spot on the chairs - I take it the table is there, it is easy to miss it fits so nearly in the sliding door.
Were the front blinds there? The little plug in torch? Flexible lamp?
DSG - yes, I'm a convert to.
Yes, that table is there. when I mentioned the hook up he came with a bag with all the other bits including the torch, blinds etc. He was a very pleasant man and I won't be making an issue about this, however, compared to my experience with Jeep and Meridien Majestic this VW dealer left a lot to be desired. Perhaps things will improve when they replace the bellows that have a small hole in then and fit the bike rack.

Welcome - you'll find lost of help here for your new toy.

I had the same issue with the warning triangle / first aid kit with my Ocean. Although the dealer did agree that there should be one. He ordered one up for me but I found it in the back of the kitchen cupboard before the replacement arrived.:welcome