Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What should be in the van...

MKRW

MKRW

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Checking the buyers checklist I have a couple of daft questions....

Where is the first aid kit located?

Where is the warning triangle located?

Looking at the sink I have the tap comes straight off and does not appear to be attached, I have not yet put any water in the system, but on initial impressions it looks like its missing a bit?
Can anyone take a picture of what it should look like?

Thanks
Mark

I can answer the first question. The first aid kit is with the warning triangle
At the back of the left hand cupboard in a red case. The tap should be attached.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

I've just been out to see, and found it hidden in the back of the cupboard. Wow an impressive first aid kit.

I might even be able to persuade my wife she does not need to carry her emergency kit.....oh no, that's not going to happen, especially not with our boys and their disasters.

I think I have a problem with the sink then. It looks like the Tap I may have an issue as the spout is not attached and just comes off. Will take a couple of photo's tomorrow and contact my dealer.

Thanks very much
Mark

We picked up our van last week only to get home and find that the keys for the water inlet were missing. Dealer (Bilbos) was very good and sent us a new outlet lid plus a set of keys.
However that may be something to add to the checklist, ad we used that when we collected.

David

Good point David. We will add it to the list on our downloads page :thumb

Mark,

There's a separate thread about tap problems. My tap also came off and the dealer replaced it. Give them a call on advance so they can order the part in.

This is the photo of the tap, dealer advised it just needed to be pushed on to the attachment firmly so hopefully all sorted now.

p.s. not sure why all my photo's are coming out sideways.... sorry. :?:

2012-03-21 10.58.46.jpg

Our tap fell off with very little effort. Just pushed it back on again. Not many parts on a Cali feel cheap but this is one of them!

Back