Picked up my new (year old cali)

Snoopy23

Snoopy23

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Picked up new van today parkway birmingham, so pleased with the 6.1, main reason for upgrade 204 engine warenteed. Dash design quality is so much less than the 6 going to miss the pull out tray and extra glove box. But price was amazing. So no regrets
Now to start pimping my ride!
going to miss Betty she was a great van

IMG_0389.jpeg

Picked up new van today parkway birmingham, so pleased with the 6.1, main reason for upgrade 204 engine warenteed. Dash design quality is so much less than the 6 going to miss the pull out tray and extra glove box. But price was amazing. So no regrets
Now to start pimping my ride!
going to miss Betty she was a great van

View attachment 126884
Enjoy the travels.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Nice one! We’d thought about updating our 21 plate Ocean but we’ve been put off by the bellowsgate saga. I guess if we ever update it would be to the next generation.

Well first couple days away and good old test off bellows, great british weather thew down several hours off hard rain and had some ingress at front not huge but a bit of pooling, lets see what they say? But not overly concerned might leave it for a second wetting first.

Last edited:
Well first couple days away and good old test off bellows, great british weather thew down several hours off hard rain and had some ingress at front not huge but a bit of pooling, lets see what they say? But not overly concerned might leave it for a second wetting first.
That's a good plan. Get out there and get them wet. Try borrowdale in the lake district. That will test them

Hmmm - I understand the theory re old school tent cotton, but nothing produced in the past 25 years or so should need pre wetting. We’ve the old single skin bellows, and had no pooling of any kind.

Now had new bellows fitted up to 06s version, look good alot of seems are now tapped, all done in a day at breeze poole, great service had it lowered at same time, just waiting now for new seatskinz custom covers then were all good to go!

Now had new bellows fitted up to 06s version, look good alot of seems are now tapped, all done in a day at breeze poole, great service had it lowered at same time, just waiting now for new seatskinz custom covers then were all good to go!
Have you had 06S bellows fitted then?

When did you have your 06S fitted? I had new bellows fitted at Breeze 3 days ago and they said 05S is the latest version and this is all they are fitting.

They also said that! But when i got it home label was 06s dont even think service staff knew? Have emailed them was installed yesterday, have you checked your lable?

IMG_7462.jpeg

They also said that! But when i got it home label was 06s dont even think service staff knew? Have emailed them was installed yesterday, have you checked your lable?

View attachment 128708
That is interesting considering VWEO are meant to be liaising with Breeze as the main dealer and when I communicated with VWEO they said they knew nothing about “06S” and had raised with Germany Technical. You could not make this up.
I hope it cures all your issues with leaking bellows. None of us impacted deserve this charade!!

View attachment 128708
Yes I definitely have 05S fitted. They’ve done a wonderful job fitting them and the bellows look amazing quality. If they’re watertight I don’t really care.

Back