Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Picked up new Cali today

Bibs

Bibs

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Collected my 2nd new Cali today from Listers Coventry. Only had it for a couple of hours as I dropped it off on the way home for its leather retrim in Birkenhead. Should be ready to collect tomorrow. Quite a road trip leaving home at 6.30am , arriving back at 5.30pm

Meaning you own two Cali's....?
Nice

No sold my first one last year after 4 1/2 years of ownership. Couldn't live without one so bought another

Ok that way :)

Congratulations on your new Cali. Whereabouts in Birkenhead have you taken it for a retrim ? Was it Trim Technik? I've been thinking about getting it done for a while and wondered where I could get it done in Merseyside.

Yes it was. They did an excellent job on my last Cali. My local VW dealer in Preston said it was the best retrim he had seen. Ask for Neil if you call them. My mate who works for the local BMW Dealer also uses them if he needs a customers car retrimming

Brilliant thanks. Just need to save the pennies now. Looking forward to seeing some pictures when you get it back.

Looks ace !!

Age old question, how many pennies for the seat covering?

That looks brilliant. Makes my waterproof seat covers look somewhat drab

Finally a retrim that looks good , seen some realy ugly ones ....hey everyone has there taste...!
Only thing now that's not matching is the blue accent on your mats ...
I stick with Brandrup covers , leather seats and a dog is not a good thing!

Finally a retrim that looks good , seen some realy ugly ones ....hey everyone has there taste...!
Only thing now that's not matching is the blue accent on your mats ...
I stick with Brandrup covers , leather seats and a dog is not a good thing!
Believe it or not the blue mats look good in the flesh. My dealer also said that he had seen some awful retrims and that this was one of the nicest.

Could well be ok if seen in real , must be carefull with my words ...one already "disagreed" me ...:D
Serious now , i always give my honest opinion hoping not offend anyone , but as said , each theire own taste!
As long that YOU are 100% loving it , nothing else matters:thumb

Could well be ok if seen in real , must be carefull with my words ...one already "disagreed" me ...:D
Serious now , i always give my honest opinion hoping not offend anyone , but as said , each theire own taste!
As long that YOU are 100% loving it , nothing else matters:thumb
That really looks SO GOOD!!
Woul like very much to know the price!
Esben

I would also like to know the price. Is the trim applied to seat covers or does it mean that you can't put on seat covers that would cover the trim? I'm using seat covers from Lidl so am open to getting some good ones.

I would also like to know the price. Is the trim applied to seat covers or does it mean that you can't put on seat covers that would cover the trim? I'm using seat covers from Lidl so am open to getting some good ones.
I'm a little unsure what you mean. It's a complete leather retrim of the seats which involves removing the existing factory fitted covers.

Gorgeous! Can you message me the price too please, been thinking of having mine done for a while but seen some bad ones, that's just changed my mind! Trip to Liverpool ASAP me thinks!

Gorgeous! Can you message me the price too please, been thinking of having mine done for a while but seen some bad ones, that's just changed my mind! Trip to Liverpool ASAP me thinks!
Message sent

Wow that really is a stunning retrim. Looks fantastic I bet it smells amazing too.

Please could I have a message regarding price.

Mike

Wow that really is a stunning retrim. Looks fantastic I bet it smells amazing too.

Please could I have a message regarding price.

Mike
Hi Mike, the system won't let me send you a message. Must be something to do with VIP membership. Let me have your e mail or mobile and I'll send you the details. Alternatively give Neil at Trimtechnik a call on 01516091788 .

Ahh ok my mobile is #£%&%£#+

Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Message sent Mike so you can delete your number if you want to