Pitch in use sign

david white

david white

Administrator
Staff member
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Due to the popularity of these there is currently a delay of around 3-5 days as our supplier has needed to order some more aluminium.

You are still welcome to place orders and they will be shipped as soon as new stock is available again.

Sorry for any inconvenience

:thanks

Sign.jpg

Used our sign on Saturday afternoon when we popped to Tesco express and had quite a few comments regarding it so expect some more orders. We drilled a hole in each corner and hung it on the hook up post.

Received ours today, really pleased with it, lovely quality and look.

Initially planned to get hubby to drill a hole near the top for hanging, but then decided to stick a loop of picture wire on the back with duct tape so I can hang it up on a lantern hook without having to damage the sign.

Also wrote our reg number in large writing on the back with permanent marker and also in the top left corner on the front in small writing. Thought that might help to make it a bit more personal and perhaps more likely that others would respect the reserved space? Now no longer looks quite as neat as when I received it - I wondered if a small clear text box space with a thin border on the front might be a suggestion as a small design enhancement for this purpose?

Anyway, extremely happy with this latest accessory, thanks very much, had been looking for a nice pitch sign for a while and glad I had held back until now - this one is perfect!

:cool

Our has also arrived also a thumbs up for the quality of the sign :thanks

Do you still sell the pitch in use signs?

I bought one from the club shop when they were selling them which resides under the rearmost seat cushion.
I've never used it though as I never got round to fixing a post to bash it into the ground with.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Due to the popularity of these there is currently a delay of around 3-5 days as our supplier has needed to order some more aluminium.

You are still welcome to place orders and they will be shipped as soon as new stock is available again.

Sorry for any inconvenience

:thanks

View attachment 2756
Looks just what I need , thanks

Back