Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Porta potties and where do you put things?

Sorry I asked. For someone who advocates this as being the friendliest forum on the planet, I would say that you have a narrow minded opinion of caravanners.

I still have my caravan.

Have had one for 40 years.

Sorry I left my tongue in cheek smiley behind.

I still have my caravan.

Have had one for 40 years.

Sorry I left my tongue in cheek smiley behind.
Sorry. I thought I had I read a post of yours before referring to having a caravan.. But I pressed send before my mind went into gear. I do enjoy your humour, but thought you were serious on this occasion. :embarrased

Sorry. I thought I had I read a post of yours before referring to having a caravan.. But I pressed send before my mind went into gear. I do enjoy your humour, but thought you were serious on this occasion. :embarrased

:D

Second time in 24 hours I have had to apologise for my sense of humour.

On a well-known caravanning forum, of which I am still a member, there was a vitriolic debate (as per normal) about all the threads being either anti-dog or anti-children (which they are) ....

Apologies for the cross-over with my well-bitten tongue in cheek. My fault :oops:

oh, there was also a vitriolic debate (as per normal) about the merits of a vauxhall zafira being a competent tow car.

I got into trouble by suggesting that only a Challenger2 was safe enough for most members to tow with :(

oh, there was also a vitriolic debate (as per normal) about the merits of a vauxhall zafira being a competent tow car.

I got into trouble by suggesting that only a Challenger2 was safe enough for most members to tow with :(
Are You winding up caravan owners. Lol

Are You winding up caravan owners. Lol

No!!!

I never wind anyone up!

Only Americans.

I used to lecture in history at an American University. Part of the fresher intake briefing manual was a paragraph on "writing materials: a 250 leaf fullscap block". I used to start with "A quick resume of the history of the United States ... pens and back of an envelope at the ready"......

Back