Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Post sales follow up...

KernowLad

Gone, but not forgotten!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Have any dealers followed up to see if you're happy?

I've had this from a few dealers I've bought from but not from VW. Might be me being a wee bit fussy but a little courtesy call a month or so after shelling out £45k in cash wouldn't go amiss... :boohoo

Ah, but those follow up calls are so ' false ' and mean nothing, PR and total crap. Bit like offering free coffee at the garage, what's the point ? Far better to give top rate service in the first instance.......oh the good old days.........

I had to return the log book to get it filled in by the dealer. He did ring to to say that it would be done asap and asked how things were going. I guess that was a prompted "follow up" but he did take the time to ring, he could have just replied to the email I sent.

Okay, I'm being fussy and TBH, the service was pretty good.

Just had follow up calls from BMW and LR in the past which made me feel warm and fuzzy. In the LRs case it was short-lived as the near criminal main dealer sold us a complete duffer...

TBH I'd hate to sell anything to me.

VW Edinburgh sent out a customer satisfaction survey when we bought our van then followed up my comments by e-mail. They also send out a survey every time the van goes back in for any warranty issues etc. Good to know they do listen and respond - why don't all dealers do this ?

Ewan said:
VW Edinburgh sent out a customer satisfaction survey when we bought our van then followed up my comments by e-mail. They also send out a survey every time the van goes back in for any warranty issues etc. Good to know they do listen and respond - why don't all dealers do this ?
Interestingly, I was given the survey to fill in whilst I did the pickup paperwork! I felt it should be done later as you describe.

Back