Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Preparing for winter !

Took my time to decide, but eventually fitted Crossclimate 2’s and an Isotop in preparation for travelling to Porto via Bordeaux and Sant Sebastian this Nov.

Any other recommendations?

View attachment 98899View attachment 98900
What are they like in mud? Most of my camping is done in English fields in summer which usually means wet fields. I'd like to fit all terrains but they're apparently not so good on wet roads - and can't get them with the right weight rating for the van as I have 16in wheels.

What are they like in mud? Most of my camping is done in English fields in summer which usually means wet fields. I'd like to fit all terrains but they're apparently not so good on wet roads - and can't get them with the right weight rating for the van as I have 16in wheels.
Sorry a bit slow to reply.

They seemed fine when I was on a very muddy field last week ( 2days of heavy rain). Other than that not tried them as they’ve only just gone on.

I did think about A/T for quite a while but eventually decided against them re economy and noise ( as I would be doing must driving on roads).

They might be an option in the future as I have a 4motion, but we shall see. It wasn’t fitted with a diff lock from new anyway and I am only really interested in getting off muddy fields.

I’ll see how I get on. Reports seem to suggest I’ve made the right choice but selection was a bit of a minefield so we shall see!

Michelin latitude cross m/s 235/55/17 I’ve had fitted, great on mud and fuel is a lot better than my BFGs.
Haven’t tested in snow yet. They have nice chunky side walls too.D23258C7-AB6D-4240-8096-E2A89A933185.jpeg

Back