Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Price Increase?

F

ferret99

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi,
Talking to one dealer, he thinks there is a price increase on the way shortly. Does anyone think this likely/unlikely? What time of year are prices for next year's models usually announced?

Thanks,
Chris

I was told the system upgrades are happening now and the new system, options and pricing will be back online 3rd May.

That's consistent with what I suspected. One dealer gave me a quote yesterday tho, doesn't sound like he can go our it then really?

I was told the system upgrades are happening now and the new system, options and pricing will be back online 3rd May.

When I read my order form it seemed to suggest (my interpretation) that price increases also apply to customers who have a vehicle on order and haven't taken delivery. Does anyone have any experience with this and price increases in previous years? Hoping i'm wrong!

I would think they would honour quoted prices - i would be more concerned about them reigning in discounts if they cant make them fast enough. All boding well for residuals i reckon

During my negotiations with the dealer, he confirmed that once the order has been placed the price was fixed provided the configuration was buildable. :thumb

We had an increase in our final price ( I think it was about 1.2%) , the reason given was that the order had not been accepted by the factory in time. I think so long as your order is 100% confirmed your price won't change. New pricing normally starts 1st May.

Typically only I you order will the price be fixed. As its beyond the dealer to adjust prices of new schemes. A minimal deposit should hold a price as it would be termed an order. Quotes can change and fact the dealer has mentioned it covers them incase it goes up.

After coming across a 2016 price list which showed Orange as one of the colour options I typed in "New California Brochure" to Google and a list came up. That was in the list along with the first one I posted wrongly. The Brochure Combo Cali showed is Dec 2015 so not really current with the latest price list

Back