Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Primus Service Parts

Alied

Alied

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I’ve received an email from Primus the other day offering free service parts if your stove is eligible. This offer runs until 31st March 2024.

WHAT IS SERVICE YOUR STOVE?
We encourage everyone to use this pre-season as an opportunity to troubleshoot and test your Primus backpacking, multi fuel or camping stove.

If your current inline stove needs a part replaced because it is worn out, let us know. If your stove and requested part meets the parameters, we will ship you the part for FREE.

UPDATE:

I needed a new piezo igniter for one of my burners on a Primus Tupike. I contacted Primus through the Service Your Stove form and was contacted by customer services yesterday 06/02/2024 saying that they would send out the replacement part FOC. I received it the following day 07/02/2024 as they sent it via DPD. Excellent customer service.

I have two primus stoves; an ETApower backpacking stove that’s never missed a beat. And a 1960s (?) brass paraffin no. 96 which required a bit of TLC when I acquired it but otherwise has been faultless! I am tempted to enquire about my 96 even if just to see what reaction I got.

Back