Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Pubs with live music that allow campervans overnight

Aidy P

Aidy P

Don't play that 'What If?' game, you'll never win!
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Any recommendations for pubs that have live music playing at a weekend and that allow campervans to stay overnight please...

I’ll start with The Tanhill Inn in North Yorkshire

www.tanhillinn.com and they list events on a Facebook page too.

Live music every Saturday and they just ask for £5 donation into their charity & tips jar to camp.

Any recommendations for pubs that have live music playing at a weekend and that allow campervans to stay overnight please...

I’ll start with The Tanhill Inn in North Yorkshire

www.tanhillinn.com and they list events on a Facebook page too.

Live music every Saturday and they just ask for £5 donation into their charity & tips jar to camp.
Great suggestion

Lower Lode Inn near Tewkesbury has live music at weekends. However the pub and campsite is currently under 6ft of water!

Well, this thread died a death. Shame as I was looking for inspiration

Well, this thread died a death. Shame as I was looking for inspiration
There must be more than two pubs that we can go to and listen to music!!

We use a pub at greywell near basinstoke. Cant remember the name but theres only one and it has a cracking camp site behind. They normally let you stay free if you eat in the pub but check first.

Thought I’d resurrect this thread in light of the imminent 12 April ‘eating outdoors at a pub and being able to stay in self contained accommodation’ rule coming in.

Let’s support our pubs. I’m not even that bothered by live music anymore, but it would be an amazing bonus if there was some outdoor music too!!!

Thought I’d resurrect this thread in light of the imminent 12 April ‘eating outdoors at a pub and being able to stay in self contained accommodation’ rule coming in.

Let’s support our pubs. I’m not even that bothered by live music anymore, but it would be an amazing bonus if there was some outdoor music too!!!
Great idea. I’ve just messaged my best friend in Edinburgh suggesting ‘let’s meet at Tan Hill’ one Saturday night

If you use Facebook there’s groups for pub stopovers and helpful people who know where you’ll find ones with music. Ie
  • UK Pub stopovers for motorhomes & campervans
  • Pub stopovers

The Winking Man between Buxton & Leek the last Friday of every month ....

https://www.winkingman.co.uk/rock-night/
Ah now this is a club/pub I have never been allowed access to. I live relatively local and when I first tried to get in the bouncer said "I kicked you out last week, you are barred for life" I have never been in and guess I never will!
Edit that was 25 years ago, bouncers may have changed.:D