Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Quick hello!

D

dougal

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Hi There

Long time lurker and gatherer of information from this site, but now I have a T6 on order (and nearing delivery) I thought I'd sign up and join the discussion.

Thanks to all for their contributions to the site, the little bits of info are a goldmine for newbies like me.

Thanks
Doug

Thanks, realise I should really give a little info.
Love the outdoors in general and spend as much of my free time as I can on the hills (biking) or on the water in various forms from kayaks & RIBs to diving. Sold our caravan a few years ago and my family have missed the freedom it offered so a Cali seemed like the perfect choice. Sleeps 4, can tow the RIB, carry bikes and be used as an everyday car.

Thanks, realise I should really give a little info.
Love the outdoors in general and spend as much of my free time as I can on the hills (biking) or on the water in various forms from kayaks & RIBs to diving. Sold our caravan a few years ago and my family have missed the freedom it offered so a Cali seemed like the perfect choice. Sleeps 4, can tow the RIB, carry bikes and be used as an everyday car.
Welcome dougal. I was looking for a rib. What do you have? What do you do with it?

Hello and a very big granny-type welcome from me :)

Thanks Robo & Granny
Robo, I have a Highfield 590 with a Honda BF90 on the back. I use it most weekends for diving, fishing, snorkelling and sightseeing / general cruising. Its great fun and, like the Cali, takes you to places most never see. There's nothing (IMO) nicer than a cruise in the RIB, a dip in the water and then a fire to cook your catch from the day (obviously washed down with your favourite tipple). The Cali will hopefully mean we can stay away more often.

Thanks Robo & Granny
Robo, I have a Highfield 590 with a Honda BF90 on the back. I use it most weekends for diving, fishing, snorkelling and sightseeing / general cruising. Its great fun and, like the Cali, takes you to places most never see. There's nothing (IMO) nicer than a cruise in the RIB, a dip in the water and then a fire to cook your catch from the day (obviously washed down with your favourite tipple). The Cali will hopefully mean we can stay away more often.

Sounds like you know how to enjoy yourself dougal :)
Welcome onboard

Alan

Welcome , the Cali will bring you even more joy in your outdoor activities....
Arriving afther a biketrip , get in a preheated Cali . Ketle on ...cup of thee/ coffee ...hmmm

Welcome from a recent newbie. Hope your Cali exceeds your expectations!

Congratulations on your T6 order :thumb

Thanks all, hope to meet up on our travels at some point.