Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Quiz of the day: 8l fuel for £245?

Avtur/Avgas? Seems expensive for 8l of fuel, probably could buy 8l of reasonable whisky for that money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess1. 8 litres of unleaded, drained tank & replaced with diesel
Guess 2. 8 litres of diesel in the water tank

Are you sure that you are not looking at my wine bill ?:shocked

Printer ink?

Ah, andyinluton, you are so right! I have lived with two vehicles with differing fuel for many years, but this afternoon, well the not-inevitable happened. I realised 7litres into the unfortunate infiltration. VW breakdown kindly put us onto the AA as the cheaper option so the 7l cost us £245.

Ah, andyinluton, you are so right! I have lived with two vehicles with differing fuel for many years, but this afternoon, well the not-inevitable happened. I realised 7litres into the unfortunate infiltration. VW breakdown kindly put us onto the AA as the cheaper option so the 7l cost us £245.
Aren't you a member of automobile club?
Our automobile club did it for free, just had to pay for 5l of fuel to get to the gas station. They came to load the van, drove it to their station, drained the petrol and filled with 5l of diesel. I noticed I filled with petrol and haven't started the van, just called them to come.

O
Fuel Angel in Forum Shop? Could have bought 5 of them for that price.