Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rain/Sand storm

sidepod

sidepod

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
IMG_6141.jpegIMG_6140.jpegIMG_6139.jpegSo pitched up by the Med last week and we had a bit of rain. Not the usual monsoon style downpour but bugger me did it dump some sand!
Never seen anything as bad.

Queuing at the tunnel you could tell the cars that had been south.

Completely ruined the pup tent. Tried cleaning it yesterday!

Despite a decent bit of rain in Switzerland on the way home, the van is still filthy.

Pics don’t do it justice.

Looks like you’ve been on proper journey. Cool

View attachment 125201View attachment 125202View attachment 125203So pitched up by the Med last week and we had a bit of rain. Not the usual monsoon style downpour but bugger me did it dump some sand!

Despite a decent bit of rain in Switzerland on the way home, the van is still filthy.

This belongs in the Swamper thread. Badge of honour mate.

Awesome.
Someone has to ask this…did the bellows leak and if so show us your indoor sand pit ;)

We did get that same Sahara sand/rain problem even as far North as Southern Germany. A few times over the last 3 years or so. Hard to get rid of that fine sand. I am sure that it shortens the life of filters.

View attachment 125201View attachment 125202View attachment 125203So pitched up by the Med last week and we had a bit of rain. Not the usual monsoon style downpour but bugger me did it dump some sand!

Some people pay good money for that distressed look :)

You wait until it hails...the golf ball sized lumps of ice can really do some damage.

Back