Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rapid Cali Owner...jumped right in!

Alfiesbuddy

Alfiesbuddy

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi a short intro

Talked about it for a year in general..... impulsively asked the dealer if we could borrow a van to see if it fitted on the drive; just went and did it.... rapid Cali owner in just 3 days.

I just can’t precastinate, so just jumped right in!

This site has been invaluable to us so far and no doubt will continue to be invaluable.

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome
I trust the pictures will follow?

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
She’s currently sat in Grimsby, clearing customs, waiting fir her lift and were optimistic she will be in Worcestershire in about 2 weeks for collecting.

Ps she’s currently unnamed ! However a very nice bottle of bubbly awaits her maiden voyage

Well it appears my girl has arrived early !!! She will be ready for collection Friday ! So rapid Cali purchase just went supersonic

So from test drive to collection with a rapid jump feet first decision in there somewhere ...2 weeks !

Congratulations. That is supersonic indeed. I was chatting to a Cali dealer and when I mentioned the long wait times, he was like "if you want it quick we have a few standard configurations coming soon"

Enjoy ... and let us know what you call it ( or should it be - call her ... Or him?) #confused ;)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It appears my dealer has got some on route 1 matched all the spec we wanted, with few extras important to us, almost perfectly ! They agreed to add couple things this side of the water and bingo.

That is very lucky I realise .... the only thing I had to forgo with a struggle was folding mirrors.... I certainly wasn’t going to wait 4/6 months purely on the basis of those. I can always get that resolved here

Welcome on board.

It appears my dealer has got some on route 1 matched all the spec we wanted, with few extras important to us, almost perfectly ! They agreed to add couple things this side of the water and bingo.

That is very lucky I realise .... the only thing I had to forgo with a struggle was folding mirrors.... I certainly wasn’t going to wait 4/6 months purely on the basis of those. I can always get that resolved here
I wanted folding mirrors but they don't fold that much, IMO.

Welcome Alfiesbuddy! I too jumped right in - I didn't even WANT a Cali till I looked at the one I bought within about half an hour of looking at it!

Jumped right in too. Saw at Newbury Motorhome show, fell in love, bought there and then and picked up couple of weeks later. Found this site after buying but it has been invaluable in identifying the warranty issues I have had fixed...oh and buying massive amounts of accessories!

Jumped right in too. Saw at Newbury Motorhome show, fell in love, bought there and then and picked up couple of weeks later. Found this site after buying but it has been invaluable in identifying the warranty issues I have had fixed...oh and buying massive amounts of accessories!
Newbury motorhome show ? Did not know one existed 5 miles from my home until you mentioned it. Will be there next year for sure ... and by the time hope to have my Cali.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Guy picked it up Saturday went straight for a local overnight stay nr Malvern ... fell head over heels with Cali and desperately scrabbling to secure booking for weekend coming to test new vango awning !!!

Life is suddenly too exciting for words :pinkbanana

64C1C741-7708-42CD-8C5B-AC4BE72C8F87.jpeg

Guy picked it up Saturday went straight for a local overnight stay nr Malvern ... fell head over heels with Cali and desperately scrabbling to secure booking for weekend coming to test new vango awning !!!

Life is suddenly too exciting for words :pinkbanana

View attachment 26727
Go to call her Sheba, no?

Shabba is my Nik name ha ha ... her name will come naturally I guess .... there might be a debate about her gender!