Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear spoiler

R.Hay

R.Hay

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Would like to purchase a rear spoiler for my Cali . T6 year 2017
A few questions..... how much ready , to fit , in colour chosen , & How is it attached.

It’s attached by drilling bolting and bolting to the tailgate (Instructions) but only need bonding so would definitely not drill my tailgate. Price would be £300 fitted for an aftermarket one or £ £4-500 for genuine

Mine was bonded on. I understood that by fitting it I was unable to fit the bike rack unless one that mounts to a tow hitch was used. Certainly no drilling took place!

Matt is right. I had to remove my factory fitted spoiler to fit my genuine VW bike rack. They are drilled and bonded to the tailgate and leave quite a mess on the paint. I have t cut and polished mine for hours and still shows the scars. When I come to sell I will bond it back it back on.

This one might work with a hung on bike rack although the OP
never mentioned having a bike rack and may not even want one
they only 62785T6_7E00_Heck_shop.jpgasked about a spoiler.

This one might work with a hung on bike rack although the OP
never mentioned having a bike rack and may not even want one
they only View attachment 48281asked about a spoiler.
Worth noting-- The picture is of a van where the spoiler looks high but as The Cali has a higher roof profile it is probably approx the same height. No figures found to quote.

An aftermarket spoiler might put some people off when you come to resell, especially if it prevents them from fitting the original VW bike rack...but if you plan to keep for a while then it’s not so much of an issue.

Matt is right. I had to remove my factory fitted spoiler to fit my genuine VW bike rack. They are drilled and bonded to the tailgate and leave quite a mess on the paint. I have t cut and polished mine for hours and still shows the scars. When I come to sell I will bond it back it back on.
Can I asked how you got rid of the holes? What sort of price is involved ?

My van was black so I just used a bit of black insulation tape. I’ve sold that van now anyway and I refitted the spoiler prior to the sale. Depending upon the colour of your van you can use a coloured vinyl patch to cover your holes. The holes are only about 7mm in diameter.