Recent posts gives new posts

H

Hotel California

Super Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Can some of you please check when tapping "recent posts" it accually gives them?
I'm noticing it gives the new posts....there suppose to be a diffrence between the two.
Tapping new posts gives new posts
Tapping what's new gives what's new
Or is something changed @Martin @calikev ?

I noticed just the opposite today, "What's new" was bringing up ones I had already read.

Works as it should for me.:thumb

Just checked, works OK for me also.

Can some of you please check when tapping "recent posts" it accually gives them?
I'm noticing it gives the new posts....there suppose to be a diffrence between the two.
Tapping new posts gives new posts
Tapping what's new gives what's new
Or is something changed @Martin @calikev ?
My “recent posts” has always brought up a list with the title “new posts” and shows the posts added since my last visit. I don’t know what the difference should be between “recent” and ”new”.

New posts, which seems to be the same as What's new, are ones you have not looked at, recent posts are in order of most recent activity, including ones you have looked at.

Here New posts gives the same result as Whats new: new messages that I didn’t look at before.
Recent posts gives a chronololical overview of all recent posts, including the ones that I did read already. Read posts lose their bold characters in the overview of Recent posts.

Regards from Amsterdam,
Marc.

Agree. If you haven't opened any threads in New Posts then you will have an identical listing in Recent Posts.

Recent posts now always gives me new posts.

I see what's happening.
The Heading and Yellow underline don't change but the contents do.

Maybe Admin could check with the Web Guru @Martin @calikev

Screenshot 2020-05-29 at 01.24.36.jpg

RECENT POSTS

Screenshot 2020-05-29 at 01.24.52.jpg

Thanks for the input guys , now we know it's not just with me.
Seems there's something wrong @Martin @calikev

Recent posts will show stuff in time order, including things you've read, new posts will only show posts you havent read, they do look similar but are a little different in that respect. If you havent read any new posts they will look the same.

Recent posts will show stuff in time order, including things you've read, new posts will only show posts you havent read, they do look similar but are a little different in that respect. If you havent read any new posts they will look the same.
Agree, but when you click Recent Posts the Yellow underline stays on New Posts although the contents might change, as in the screen shots above.

Recent Posts also only gives me new posts. I wanted to find a thread i read earlier but its not in the list