Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Recommendations for...

M

MrsDarcy

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi

So I am just wondering on your experiences and recommendations for living with a beach -
Cooker
Coffee maker
Portapotty
Awning and or drive away small tent
Where to put the portapotty for nighttime use (I'm really not keen on navigating through a campsite in the middle of the night)

MrsD x

Hi

So I am just wondering on your experiences and recommendations for living with a beach -
Cooker
Coffee maker
Portapotty
Where to put the portapotty for nighttime use (I'm really not keen on navigating through a campsite in the middle of the night)

MrsD x

Cooker - Although I have a slidepod we do sometimes use a Campingaz Bistro, the little aerosol ones. They are surprisingly good.
Coffee - I use an Alpkit brukit to boil the water and a Oomph for the coffee. Others like the aeropress for coffee.

Awning - Could install a wind out awning from the club shop quite easily. I have a Outdoor Revolution from the club shop, lightweight and quick to put up. Configurable in multiple ways. some use the tents from Decathalon

Hi

Cooker
Coffee maker
Portapotty

MrsD x

We use a mini porta potti which fits in the bottom right hand cupboard when not in use and a plunger coffee apparatus the awning is one with a dome roof which lets all the water runoff without a problem and a side awning which can be used on the sides or on the front

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Back