Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Recovered Campervan

Great result. :thumb:pinkbanana

Parked around the corner? How often do you leave the house? :talktothehand

You sure you didn’t leave it there and forgot you did? :happy

...though since when are we calling it a 'campervan'... Think you've been without it too long ;)
Welcome home to your Cali!:D

Have you checked it for swag?

Or maybe someone just wanted it for their hols. How many miles have they done?

Have you checked it for swag?

Or maybe someone just wanted it for their hols. How many miles have they done?
I reckon had only traveled locally around 20-30 miles. Still had a little diesel in it just messy inside where people had been using it to sleep in. All my stuff was gone my walking boots rain coat etc. Apart from that It’s
as I left it.

I reckon had only traveled locally around 20-30 miles. Still had a little diesel in it just messy inside where people had been using it to sleep in. All my stuff was gone my walking boots rain coat etc. Apart from that It’s
as I left it.
Well congratulations. I'm delighted you have it back in one bit.

So which one is going up for sale?

A friend of mine had a BMW nicked, 6 months later police up North found it, toerags had fitted new top of the range leather interior (probably someone elses too) and sound system fitted, resprayed with Pearlescent paint etc.
Result!

So which one is going up for sale?
Indeed which one?

As much as I love the red i and all of its functionality I do miss the basic simplicity of the old unit (that’s the van not the previous Miss Pod you understand)

2C8F3200-C8A4-4AD6-AC9B-8CAD7D45325C.jpeg
it’s a difficult decision the Red i is certainly quick and has a lot of extra’s my Event doesn’t have, mmmm.
what to do?
I’m going to stick with the Event and set the Freestyle Free. Although having two Cal’s outside my house is pretty COOL. And if I lose one I’ve got a spare ;) Didn’t have a Cali a week ago got two now :bananadance2:Stig

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t they make a nice couple :kiss :embarrased

ok ill put it out there so to speak who'd be interested in buying the event?
see how difficult a decision I'm torn bit like the Canvas really

It’s on EBay now Goodbye Cali I have to set you free don’t think your as stylish as the Event :embarrased