Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Red bag under the sink

Can you imagine a Rolls Royce salesman saying that?
Our handover was very thorough in Liverpool. But my husband did warn the young guy first that I ask a lot of questions and wouldn’t be happy until I knew everything about the van an what was in it.

We literally went through everything, even the things I knew from prior research on here and vids on YouTube. We even put the top up so I could take a look at the slats and rolled out the awning (he was happy to move the van so we could roll it out fully). Anything I didn’t get I asked him more questions. Only thing I wasn’t really interested in was the engine.
Even my hubby said, “God, that poor lad. He really earned his money today!” Me, I was well happy and well informed. That’s why we went to Liverpool.

In the cupboard is a daft place to keep the triangle when you’re travelling. I‘ve put ours under the driver’s seat with a couple of high viz vests.

In the cupboard is a daft place to keep the triangle when you’re travelling. I‘ve put ours under the driver’s seat with a couple of high viz vests.

Snap. That’s the default location in our van for all emergency kit. Extinguisher in the seat side pocket.

Mike

Back