Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Removable Towbar Dust Cover

Richy

Richy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Afternoon all,
I'm having some problems getting hold of a replacement dust/dirt that fits into the space under my van (T6 Beach) when my removable towbar is removed, it's a little plastic cover that's kind of V shaped at both ends. It was a factory fitted removable towbar.

Hope someone can help
Thanks Richy

Afternoon all,
I'm having some problems getting hold of a replacement dust/dirt that fits into the space under my van (T6 Beach) when my removable towbar is removed, it's a little plastic cover that's kind of V shaped at both ends. It was a factory fitted removable towbar.

Hope someone can help
Thanks Richy

You will probably find it's a Westfalia towbar so you could ask Westfalia how much they are.
There's a branch in Bristol & I've found them very efficient.
Might be worth finding another Cali with the same towbar so you know what it should look like. This is what the one on mine looks like.
Tow Bar cover.jpg

Thanks, I'll give them a call tomorrow (that one in the picture looks very similar),

Spoke to Westfalia earlier T5 & T6 share the same dust cover £15.20 inc Vat & Delivery...

SORTED :)

After having the rear bumper bashed twice in France where touch (more like ramming) parking is the norm I now leave the tow bar in all the time to provide a bit of protection.

We're planning a France trip next year so thanks for the tip :thumb

Cheers Richy

Back