Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Removing multi flex board?

D

dalzios

VIP Member
Oes anyone have any tips for removing this in a 3 seat bench version? I've had a little look and seemed to be a bit like krypton factor.....concerned if I get it outfit wont go back in!

Thanks

dalzios said:
Oes anyone have any tips for removing this in a 3 seat bench version? I've had a little look and seemed to be a bit like krypton factor.....concerned if I get it outfit wont go back in!

Thanks

I've never took mine out.

Have you loosened the the feet? It would probably be a two person job. Everything on the rail system should come out.

You should loosen the feet then twist so the t shaped part just comes out of the rails.

James

My typing seems to be getting worse. Thanks for reply james, its easy enough to undo but it's the shape and actually getting it out the door that's looks the problem. I'll have a play.

What about seat flat - into a bed - then two people to move it up and over and through the side door?

James

It should be easy to take multi flex board out. May help to push rear seats forward so you can turn the multi flex through 90 degrees. That is the way I did it. You can do it single handed but probably easier with two as it is an awkward shape and reasonably heavy. Best to handle 'board with the steel framework as the rear of the top is hinged and can flick up when you pull up on it.

Hope you get it out ok.

Thanks. Think that's what I'll do. Have all 7 seats in at the mo and think that's why I struggled.

Back