Renault Reem(?)

motacyclist

motacyclist

Colin
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
This rather nice Renault caught my eye today stopped at the lights in Chester. It moved off before I could get a shot of the front. Googled "Reem" but it threw up some dubious hits! :shocked

IMG_0874.jpg

Always liked this model of the Renault Trafic, but the latest one looks dreadful at the front. Similarly the new bigger Transits, look pig faced :D. Imagine spending a load of dosh on a Transit motorhome and having to look at that face!

Last edited:
This rather nice Renault caught my eye today stopped at the lights in Chester. It moved off before I could get a shot of the front. Googled "Reem" but it through up some dubious hits! :shocked

View attachment 11673

Always liked this model of the Renault Trafic, but the latest one looks dreadful at the front. Similarly the new bigger Transits, look pig faced :D. Imagine spending a load of dosh on a Transit motorhome and having to look at that face!
I think Reem might be a TOWIE reference rather than the model. Nice looking van though, be interesting to know how much cheaper it is than a Cali.

This rather nice Renault caught my eye today stopped at the lights in Chester. It moved off before I could get a shot of the front. Googled "Reem" but it through up some dubious hits! :shocked

View attachment 11673

Barn doors to rear and the sliding door is on the wrong side.;)

Barn doors to rear and the sliding door is on the wrong side.;)
I know, but ours in comparison looks rather plain jane! Or is it a case of familiarity?

IMG_0878 (1).jpg

Originally from the Wirral, but only a member of South Cheshire Harriers and Nantwich Cycling Club these days...

Originally from the Wirral, but only a member of South Cheshire Harriers and Nantwich Cycling Club these days...
Ahh, I know the CRC use the cafe at The Groves by the rowing club just along the way so put 2 and 2 together and made 5 :confused:

We often leave the van at The Roodee when we have the grand daughter and take her to the kiddies parks at Handbridge and Grosvenor Park. Plenty to do and pleasant place to park up :)

I think Reem might be a TOWIE reference rather than the model. Nice looking van though, be interesting to know how much cheaper it is than a Cali.
Whats a TOWIE reference? :confused:

I guess it will be in the region of 50% the cost of a Cali!

Whats a TOWIE reference? :confused:

I guess it will be in the region of 50% the cost of a Cali!
Towie is a pretend reality TV show and Reem is a made up word used by one of the characters / actors. That's all I know honest. Oh yeah lots of bad acting.

Towie is a pretend reality TV show and Reem is a made up word used by one of the characters / actors.
I've never seen it am I missing anything? :confused: