Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Replacement pop top flexi light

FredFlintstone

FredFlintstone

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Please can a few people confirm the design of the flexi light fitted in the pop top area?

Ours has broken and wondering what people have got fitted, interested in OEM VW replacement and other aftermarket solutions.

Pictures very welcome

Thanks

If you use the search on this site you will find that this is a topic that has been discussed a lot and several options have been mentioned in earlier threads. One of the options that many seem to go for is the Osram Onyx Copilot L which for example Conrad sells. Or Amazon. It has the same fixings as the original. There's the genuine replacement, that the club shop sells, but that's in quite another price range. There's this Amazon one.

And then there's people who decide to replace it not with a light but with a (USB-)socket. Like in this thread.

I have fitted the Osram Onyx mentioned above - easy fit, no drilling required and works a treat

If you use the search on this site you will find that this is a topic that has been discussed a lot and several options have been mentioned in earlier threads. One of the options that many seem to go for is the Osram Onyx Copilot L which for example Conrad sells. Or Amazon. It has the same fixings as the original. There's the genuine replacement, that the club shop sells, but that's in quite another price range. There's this Amazon one.

And then there's people who decide to replace it not with a light but with a (USB-)socket. Like in this thread.
When I use the search term “pop top light” I only get this trail that’s relevant … hate to be a pain but what should I use instead? Thanks!

When I use the search term “pop top light” I only get this trail that’s relevant … hate to be a pain but what should I use instead? Thanks!
'flexi light' or 'bendy light' will get you what you need. But I mentioned tehmost used replacement lights in my post above.

Back