Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Resetting Aux Heater low fuel warning

Neuromancer11

Neuromancer11

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Is there a way to reset the warning when you try and use the heater with low fuel? I was testing out the various bits on the van and it’s stuck on telling me fuel is too low, trouble is I now can’t do anything else on the panel, this would clearly be a big issue if the roof was up! I’m sure when I saw this on my old van it went away on its own, do I have a fault on my new van? Or just a glitch maybe?

Any thoughts on this guys? I put half a tank of fuel in but it’s still stuck on the low fuel warning :(

I’d be pulling a fuse out to reset the camper control. Look in the manual and it’s one of the ones under the passenger seat I think.

Any thoughts
If it's an internal state I'd expect a reset of J608 to fix that. 4 25A fuses detailed in the California manual.

If your heater has run dry then you'll need some sort of OBD software to reprime it. VCDS or Obdeleven. Carista might work too.

If it's an internal state I'd expect a reset of J608 to fix that. 4 25A fuses detailed in the California manual.

If your heater has run dry then you'll need some sort of OBD software to reprime it. VCDS or Obdeleven. Carista might work too.

i didn't actually start, i've tested it and seemed fine blowing out warm air, so hopefully thats not required.

Back