Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ridgemonkey alternatives

B

be1t0n

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We have a number of Ridgemonkey pans and as great as they are they're let down by the handles. Previously I've had to replace the griddle pan handles on both our saucepan sets and they've both broken (one has split totally and the other appears to have lost the button that releases the handle) again whilst away this summer. Does anyone know of a good alternative with removable handles?

Removable handles will always be a weak point. Here is an alternative I’ve heard good reports about, but not used myself.

We have a number of Ridgemonkey pans and as great as they are they're let down by the handles. Previously I've had to replace the griddle pan handles on both our saucepan sets and they've both broken (one has split totally and the other appears to have lost the button that releases the handle) again whilst away this summer. Does anyone know of a good alternative with removable handles?
Do contact RidgeMonkey, we had a handle that broke and the sent a new pair under warranty - been much more careful since!

Controversial, but I just use two Tefal Ingenio frying pans to replicate what my RM can do.

Toasties? Just use the smaller diameter pan on top of the toastie, which is face side down in the larger pan.

Removable handles are more durable than the RM. Pans are more versatile.

I use a trangia cook set, it has never let me down