Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roof blocked open !

K

Katey

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hello. We own a 2006 Cali 2.5 tdi and have never had this problem before but our roof has blocked in the open position and I cannot choose Close as an option on the menu. I followed a few other threads and am completely bamboozled by all the tech speak ! Sensors, oil hydraulics, diagnostics menu, fuses … where do I start? It is in front of our house and hasn’t been used for a while. There’s a chance we need a new leisure battery as the fridge keeps going off ( not been used very much over the winter). We are hoping to sell it and I was cleaning it out when the roof blocked in full open. I have tried plugging in to the mains electric overnight and have taken a photo of the error messages on the diagnostic screen. Can anyone guide me further please? It’s an impossible time here in France to get a garage to look at it

IMG_0260.jpeg

Ok, I have just followed another post / thread and have once again tried to clear error message. It worked ! And my roof is now closed. How do I erase my message pls?
Why?

This is a self help Forum. The fact that you were able to sort out your problem with information from another thread/post shows the value of the Forum and its members.
If everyone deleted their posts/threads once the problem was sorted then what’s the point of the Forum?

Just in case this happens to anyone else could you provide a link to the source that helped you find the answer please?

Back