Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

roof corosion denmark

J

jens peter

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
I am a new member of the forum and have just read about the California corrosion problems. I have seen that my california 2012 also has this problem. Can any members of the forum help me with information about the way this problem is handled by VW in Denmark ?
bedst regards
jens peter
Denmark

There was a other new member from Denmark on here recent asking the same Q ....
Try and look that post up and contact him? You could start a procedure in Denmark .

Welcome btw

Also welcome - I have a T6 and thankfully not had experience of this (yet??). If you haven't already done so it might be worth searching through the forum as there is lots of info and varying responses from dealers here in the UK and elsewhere which may provide background info and an idea on initial bargaining point...

Please post your progress here so that others can also learn from it and hopefully help you along the way.

Good luck.

Har ikke fået det lavet, var der hos dem få at få rettet min kølerhjelm da den gik på forlygten, og så gennemgik de taget for blære for at sikre at den ikke fejlede noget. De havde lige fået en mand spicial uddannet netop i at udføre tagreperationen, uhørdt dygtig plademand, og de sagde at der var 6 års garanti på tagproblemet fra den danske impotør. Men ring til dem eller vw danmark.